- Go to the Twitter homepage.
- On the right, you will see a big section called: New To Twitter? Join Today. Enter your name, email and a password.
- The next screen you will enter a user name. This is where it become tricky because it is hard to find one especially if you are trying to keep your Social Network names the same. Enter name and Twitter will automatically check the availability of your username
- Find our interests and select if you want.
- Next you will see if any of your email contacts are on Twitter. You can link through your email accounts, LinkedIn, Twitter will import any it recognizes.
- Invite your friends.
- Search for your friends by entering names in the search bar.
- Set up your cellphone so you are able to update while out and about. This is one of my favorite features. I love sending picture tweets.
- Set up your profile: Add a picture, and write a bio.
- Last step, write your first tweet!
Saturday, May 14, 2011
You Have Twitter Account, Now What?
Creating a Twitter account is as easy as 1, 2, 3.